ACR33U-A1 SmartDuo is a sleek and stylish device that features an innovative dual-slot design to accommodate two smart cards simultaneously. This dual-slot solution enables cost-effective, time-efficient and secure implementation of smart card applications in various fields.
The ACS ACR33U-A1 SmartDuo is a sleek and stylish device that features an innovative dual slot design to accommodate two smart cards simultaneously. This dual slot solution enables cost-effective, time-efficient and secure implementation of smart card applications in various fields.
The competitive advantage of ACR33U-A1 SmartDuo lies on its dual slot feature that allows users to operate two smart cards at the same time, enabling efficiency and enhanced security in smart card applications. As an example, one slot can hold the smart card of an authorized personnel managing a particular smart card-based service, while the other slot can be used by various individuals availing of such service. Through ACR33U-A1 SmartDuo’s dual slot solution, the need to pull out and reinsert the personnel’s card to accommodate a user’s card whenever one is presented is eliminated resulting in a smoother, uninterrupted flow of transactions.
Aside from its dual slot feature, ACR33U-A1 SmartDuo also has three SAM (Secure Access Module) card slots. This feature allows one to enhance the security provided by the device for applications requiring more stringent security mechanisms.
Finally, ACR33U-A1 SmartDuo is PC/SC and CCID-compliant device, making it easy to install and use in PC environments.
- EN/IEC 60950
- ISO 7816 (Parts 1-3)
- RoHS 2
- FIPS 201
- TAA (USA)
- Microsoft WHQL
- e-Banking and e-Payment
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Network Security
- Access Control
- Loyalty Program
- Dual slots for simulatenous reading of contact smart cards
- Three SAM (Secure Access Module) card slots
- USB Full Speed
- Support PPS (Protocol and Parameters Selection)
- Short circuit protection
- Tri-color LED (Green, Red, Blue)
- MCU Cards (T=0 or T=1 protocols)
- US PIV
- Memory-based Smart Cards:
- I2C (free memory cards) with 128 bytes page
- Secure Memory IC with password and authentication
- Intelligent 1 KB EEPROM with write-protect function
- 256-byte EEPROM with write-protect function
- '104' type EEPROM non-reloadable token counter cards
- Security Logic with Application Zones
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Windows Server 2003/2008/2008R2/2012/2012R2
- Android 3.1 (Honeycomb) and Later
Steps for Downloading Drivers
- Click URL above titled ACS ACR33U-A1 SmartDuo Contact Smart Card Reader Driver Download Page
- Select Downloads Tab
- Click and download relevant files based off operating system
- Open file at the bottom of the web browser in the Download Bar (*Depending on browser i.e. Chrome, Edge or Firefox)
*To find out your operating system version for Windows, select File Explorer and right click This PC on the Quick Access left side panel and select Properties in the submenu. Underneath both Device specifications and Windows specifications, the OS version is stated.