The ACR3901U-S1 Bluetooth Contact Card Reader combines the technology of contact smart card readers with Bluetooth Smart connectivity in a compact wireless smart card reader.
This compact and wireless smart card reader brings together sophisticated technology with fresh design to meet different requirements in various smart card-based applications using Bluetooth-enabled devices, such as smart phones and tablets.
The ACR3901U-S1 can be integrated seamlessly into any smartphone and tablet available on the market. With this integration, it can prepare the user for the fast and ever changing technology utilized by different applications in a vast array of scenarios.
- EN/IEC 60950
- ISO 7816
- Microsoft WHQL
- Microprocessor cards (T=0 and T=1 protocol)
- Memory cards
- Supports Android™ 4.3 (Jelly Bean) and above
- Supports iOS 8.0 and above
- Supports Linux®
- Supports Windows® 7/8/8.1/10
- Supports Windows Server 2003/2008/2008R2/2012/2012R2/2016
- Supports Mac OS®
- USB Full Speed
Smart card read/write speed up to 600 Kpbs
Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
In-field firmware upgrade
Steps for Downloading Drivers
- Click URL above titled ACS ACR39U-H1 USB Type-A Contact Smart Card Reader/Writer Driver Download Page
- Select Downloads Tab
- Click and download relevant files based off operating system
- Open file at the bottom of the web browser in the Download Bar (*Depending on browser i.e. Chrome, Edge or Firefox)
*To find out your operating system version for Windows, select File Explorer and right click This PC on the Quick Access left side panel and select Properties in the submenu. Underneath both Device specifications and Windows specifications, the OS version is stated.