Crescendo C2300 FIDO Card
The C2300 card available with SEOS™ MIFARE Plus® and MIFARE® DESFire® emulation with optional HID and Indala® Prox. Please inquire about the different versions of this card which can be programmed for specific access control systems. This card will support both PKI and FIDO2 simultaneously, which makes it the ideal choice for one card to access the building and login to secured networks.
To request more information please contact our Sales Department »
The Crescendo C2300 provides a high assurance identity, enabling organizations to implement Zero Trust security architecture. Crescendo can be used as a corporate badge, protecting access to facilities, as well a means to protect access to IT networks, computers and applications, whether they are internal or cloud-based. Crescendo is designed to be easy and fast to deploy while expanding with continuously evolving needs thanks to proven standards such as PIV and FIDO2.
- Seamless compliance while protecting networks, computers and applications with strong authentication.
- Digital signature, enabling users to verify the provenance of emails and documents.
- Data encryption, allowing only authorized users to access sensitive information.
- A converged corporate badge, allowing the use of one single smart card for visual identity, network, cloud authentication and physical access.
- Secure printing, to ensure confidentiality and guarantee stronger data protection.
Crescendo can be used in stand-alone mode or centrally managed by ActivID® Credential Management System or HID Credential Management Service. It works in combination with ActivClient® middleware and/or a Windows Mini Driver.
Furthermore, Crescendo is part of the ActivOne, HID PIV Express™ and HID PIV Enterprise™ solutions which help organizations improve their security posture, comply with mandates, and improve the user experience