Upgrade your existing Physical Access Control (PAC) system with stronger authentication methods by using the IDEMIA Enterprise Security Secure Physical Access Control Reader. This product is for purchase with or without prox technology.
Increase security at the door, and address the shortcomings of easy-to-clone PAC technology and the threat of resource breach with the IDEMIA Enterprise Security Secure Physical Access Control Reader – a door reader supporting IDEMIA ID-One PIV® card and other common card types.
The ability to clone existing 125khz proximity cards is a widely known and pervasive concern. It is therefore important to address the immediate need to remove non-secure proximity cards, while migrating to higher standards like Public Key Infrastructure (PKI). IDEMIA can offer a solution that both meets these needs and fits your budgetary constraints.
- Remove easy-to-clone proximity-based solutions, and improve your physical security
- A better physical and mobile device solution, built on your existing PAC system
- Built on open standards, enabling easy coexistence of PIV, PIV- I/CIV, CAC, TWIC, MIFARE®, DESFire®, NFC and 125KHz proximity technologies
- Compatible with most access control systems and card populations, and supports OSDP, Wiegand, RS232, RS435 and other protocols
- Highly secure mutual authentication between card and reader and a secure messaging channel to encrypt communication between them