A combination fingerprint reader and smart card reader housed in a ready-to-use USB device suitable for dual-factor authentication applications.
- 100% compatible with Hamster Plus fingerprint reader
- PC/SC Compliant USB Smart Card Reader, 100% compatible with HID Omnikey 3121
- USB bus-powered, no additional power supply required
- High-performance, maintenance-free optical fingerprint sensor
- Sensor resistant to scratches, impact, vibration and electrostatic shock
- Auto-On™ (Automatic Finger Placement Detection technology that automatically checks for the presence of a finger. When enabled, the fingerprint reader will turn on and scan your finger as soon as you touch the sensor - all without having to prompt the system.)
- Smart Capture™ (Self-Adjusting Fingerprint Brightness technology that ensures quality fingerprint scanning of difficult fingers. By automatically adjusting the brightness of the sensor, Smart Capture allows the fingerprint reader to capture high quality fingerprints from a wide range of traditionally difficult fingers, including those from dry, wet, scarred or aged skin, and even in bright ambient conditions such as under direct sunlight.)
- Integrated finger guide allows ready access by any finger in any orientation
- Plug 'n Play, hot-swappable
- Surface mountable case with integrated screw mounts
- One year limited warranty
Benefits of Using SecuGen Fingerprint Readers
Backed by the industry's best warranty, years of field use and proven reliability under extreme conditions, SecuGen readers provide consistent performance and security for a growing number of applications in physical and information security, point-of-sale, time & attendance, and access control systems.
When used for biometric authentication as part of an overall security program, SecuGen readers can help reduce the hassles of password overload, decrease the risks of security breaches, improve accountability and add true non-repudiation, all while making it more convenient and intuitive for almost any user.